Self-lubricating technology provides quiet operation while reducing friction and abrasion to extend the lifespan of the motor
Premium quality parts for improved reliability and durability
Anti-pinch motor reduces risk to passengers
Automotive amp; Light Duty Truck Window Regulators That Exceed Oem Quality In Fit, Form amp; Function.Window Regulators Have Self-Lubricating Technology That Provides Quiet Operation, While Reducing Friction And Abrasion To Extend The Lifespan Of The Motor.Window Regulators Have A Premium Motor Design Built With High-Strength, Temperature Resistant Materials That Ensure Long-Life In The Harshest Conditions.Window Regulators Use The Oe Plug amp; Play Harnesses; No Wire Splicing Required.Window Regulators Have An Anti-Pinch Motor Which Reduces The Risk Of Injury To Passengers.Each Window Regulator Undergoes Rigorous Tensile Testing To Ensure No Wire Separation Occurs.
From the manufacturer
TrakMotive Window Regulators are manufactured in our state of the art facility utilizing the highest quality materials and highest engineering standards in the industry. Our goal is to provide our customers with a window regulator that exceeds their expectations in fit, form and function.
TrakMotive Window Regulators
TrakMotive Window Regulators utilize a special DC permanent magnet motor, driving the mechanical mechanism to move the window glass up and down freely.Â Utilizing a 12V power supply (diesel 24V), window regulators are controlled by the use of a combination switch.
Our Window Regulators provide occupants with convenience, comfort and reliability. We manufacturer our window regulators with an anti-pinch function, protecting you and your family.
1. Check window seals and run channels for excessive wear.
2. Window Run channels should be cleaned and lubricated before installing the new Window Regulator Assembly. Do not use an oil based lubricant. Silicone spray works well.
3. Make sure to apply a liberal amount of grease on the slide area replacement Window Regulator.
4. A plastic pry tool is useful to access the
5. Use either a window holding tool or painterâs tape to secure the window glass during installation. Do not use strong adhesive tapes like duct tape.
6. Always replace door panel retaining clips.
7. Carefully align all components. It is important to operate the window and check for binding before re-installing door panel.
8. Note: Aftermarket window tinting will add to the overall window thickness and can cause the window to travel slower, putting additional strain on the Window Regulator Assembly.