$64 FINE MEN WYX-Lathe, 150W Electric Wood Mini Lathe Beads Grinding Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools FINE MEN WYX-Lathe 150W Electric Lathe Wood Mini Beads Grinding Be super welcome FINE,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools,Beads,150W,Wood,Grinding,MEN,/Adinida659804.html,Mini,Electric,highlandsgoldens.com,WYX-Lathe,,Lathe,$64 FINE,Tools Home Improvement , Power Hand Tools,Beads,150W,Wood,Grinding,MEN,/Adinida659804.html,Mini,Electric,highlandsgoldens.com,WYX-Lathe,,Lathe,$64 $64 FINE MEN WYX-Lathe, 150W Electric Wood Mini Lathe Beads Grinding Tools Home Improvement Power Hand Tools FINE MEN WYX-Lathe 150W Electric Lathe Wood Mini Beads Grinding Be super welcome
1. Specially designed for the home DIY enthusiasts, small and portable size with strong power.
2. Stainless steel dustproof cover with super convective cooling hole.
3. The welding line is covered with a full heat shrinkable tube.
4. With 7 levels of power adapter enable you to adjust the rotating speed easily to meet different cutting speed.
5. High quality aluminum alloy base and pure steel structure drill chuck.
6. Super large torque ball bearing motor, maximum rotating speed up to 7000RPM providing ultra strong cutting power with low noise, you can use it at home.
Main material: Aluminum alloy
Voltage Input: AC 110-240V 50/60Hz
Voltage Output: DC 12-24V
Rated power: 150W
Rated speed: 4000-7000RPM
Power: 7 level of adjustable speed
Max Processing length: 145mm / 5.7in
Max Processing diameter: 50mm / 2.0in
Chuck clamping range: 0.6-6.5mm / 0.02-0.26in
Swing diameter: max 50mm / 2.0in
Grip length: max 140mm / 5.51in
Matching saw blade diameter: max 50mm / 2.0in
Machine size: 345*60*80mm / 13.6* 2.36 * 3.15in
1 * Mini Lathe Beads Machine
1 * Speed Control Power Supply (110-240V)
1 * Fine copper carving knife
1 * Thread fixed needle
3 * Beads fixed needle (1.5/2.0/2.5mm)
1 * Hex shank wrench
1 * Collet Wrench
1 * Metal saw table top
1. If the user does not have lathe base experience, when using, uses should follow: low speed, slowly, cautiously and use other security operations.
2. The speed can be adjusted in 4000-7000RPM, speed of cutting wood should not exceed 5000, grinding can use higher speed.
3. Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight l
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC